Friday, January 26, 2007

Quit Pissing around

NASCAR driver, Martin Treux Jr. was charged with disorderly intoxication on Tuesday. A police officer arrested Treux when he found him pissing on his car. Capt. Rich Gardner, who said he smelled alcohol on Truex's breath, repeatedly asked Truex to place his hands behind his back so he could handcuff him. If you had to ask the urinating Truex a few times to put his hands behind his head, he probably wasn’t done using them to aim. I’d rather have the officer ask me to “put-em up” a few times then to freestyle it and get piss soaked shoes.

What does surprise me is that the officer wanted to cuff ‘em before he had time to wash his hands. That being said, this officer is certainly a cherry-picker, arresting a good ole boy for being drunk is about as easy as talking a Nascar fan into sleeping with their cousin. Man I can’t wait for my family reunion.

No comments: