Friday, August 31, 2007

Wrestlers will take a seat

World Wrestling Entertainment has suspended 10 performers for violations of a policy that requires drug tests, the company said Thursday. Under the wellness policy, which requires tests for steroids and other drugs, a wrestler faces a 30-day suspension for a first violation, a 60-day suspension for a second violation and firing for a third violation.

CNNSI has provided a list of the wrestlers, dead or alive, who have been caught in this scandal. They include Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero, Shane Helms, a/k/a The Hurricane to name a few. The complete list can be found here with descriptions of their use.

I'm no medical doctor, although I do give out free female chest exams, but it doesn't take an M.D. to come to the conclusion that wrestlers are juiced. This diagnosis is about as easy as scoring a date with Miss Elizabeth. Sure, she smells a bit musty these days, but anal is anal yo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://exyqysane.wtcsites.com/utybev.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog
in the near future but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


Here is my blog post: healthy diet plans

Anonymous said...

ec0sf4 wv8jd0 buy zetaclear xq9oz2 kh4ao8 http://zetaclearbuy.webs.com/ http://zetaclearreviewsx.webs.com/ http://toenailfungusremedies.webs.com/ http://nailfungustreatmenttoday.webs.com/