Friday, June 15, 2007

Paralympian loves blow

Coming up with an even more ridiculous excuse than Floyd Landis for a positive test, the six-time paraplegic world champion Jeff Adams says an unknown woman stuffed cocaine into his mouth as he sat beside her on a sofa in the Toronto goth bar Vatikan. Adams said that bizarre scenario led to his positive doping test for cocaine at a race a week later in Ottawa. The six-time world champion from Brampton has been suspended for two years and stripped of his government funding in a decision released yesterday by the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport.

Hell, who hasn't has this happen to them at least once in their life? You don't hear me complain when bar sluts are shoving things in my face. Like the finger. Or mace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, and I feel guilty about this. I laughed my ass off when I read that title.

Alllegionoflegit said...

Yeah, it is bad enough with no legs. I am just pissed my government dollars have been going to fund his coke habit.