Monday, June 04, 2007

Donovan knows what he wants

Days after leaving the University of Florida to be the next head coach the Orlando Magic, Billy Donovan informed the both organizations over the weekend that he had second thoughts about agreeing to be Orlando's coach, and the NBA team was deciding on Monday whether to let him go. Donovan signed a five-year, $27.5 million deal on Friday, multiple sources told ESPN.com on Sunday. If the Magic do let Donovan out of the deal, they have to decide whether to enforce a financial penalty. Both sides aren't talking publicly because there are legal issues involved in such a decision, but college basketball reporter Andy Katz said on ESPN this morning that, "the Orlando Magic are expecting Billy Donovan to honor this commitment."

Donovan, make up your freaking mind! You are worse than I was at the strip club on Saturady night. I mean, do I go blonde or brunette? DD cup or just B's? Then I thought, what the hell, and dropped $80 for all of them to give me a good time............What was I posting about again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what I want. I want that fucking pussy to make up his mind, and stick to his guns. Jumping fuck, I just want to put an ice-pick in to his eye.