Saturday, November 25, 2006

Americans play dirty pool

As if the Floyd Landis doping saga wasn’t ridiculously shameless enough, now there are reports that “someone” has hacked the computer database of the lab that produced Landis’ positive test. The Landis camp has jumped all over this citing it as additional evidence that there are “continued security issues at the Chatenay-Malabry lab.”

We’ll never know who that “someone” was, but you don’t need to have seen Conspiracy Theory to know that this bears the hallmark of the CIA looking to defend American interests. In the US this is called patriotism. I’m a patriot too, but when I sent naked pictures of myself to fellow Canadian Avril Lavigne they called me a pervert and slapped me with a restraining order. I guess they were jealous of my thick 8.

No comments: