Friday, September 28, 2007

Oscar's picks may be real

As we all know how reliable ET can be as a news source, they intereviewed the woman behind the Oscar de la Hoya images. Milana claims to be a friend of De La Hoya (who has been married to superstar Millie Corretjer since 2001) and new pictures of them have surfaced in recent days. She was asked if she could prove that the photos are authentic and not doctored.

"They're real, I can assure you," says the 22-year-old dancer. "I took those photographs. I have him on my camera. This is Oscar. This is not Photoshopped." Milana Dravnel says she took the alleged photos May 17 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Philadelphia. "He called me, he invited me to come," explains Milana. "I drove with my friend, grabbed a couple of outfits, and we met up with Oscar ... That was the last time I saw him."

De La Hoya's lawyer commented that Oscar does know the woman who we believe is selling these photographs to the tabloid media. But he assures me that the photos are phony. He has asked me to pursue his legal remedies. Because we are contemplating legal action, Oscar will make no further comment at this time."

Am I the only one to believe that what happens in the sack should stay in the sack? Oscar, don't feel bad bra, who hasn't done some crazy shit behind closed doors. You can't tell me that I am the only one who has ever showed up at Wade Bogg's hotel looking for a bat to be shoved up my anus only to leave needing a face cloth. Damn spray hitters.

1 comment: