Friday, July 06, 2007

NFL nobody abuses woman

Ex NFL player, Jonathan Carter was arrested for attacking his ex-girlfriend, Nicole Ramaglia. She said Carter choked her, dragged her by the hair and tossed her down a stairwell outside her Long Island home. "I started to scream," she wrote in a deposition for police. "Jonathan grabbed me around the neck with both his hands. He started squeezing my throat, strangling me. I stopped breathing. While Jonathan Carter was strangling me, he was telling me to shut the f--- up. My feet and legs were scraping the ground as he dragged me (by my pony tail)," she wrote. "Jonathan then threw me down to the ground and got on top of me."

Carter finally gave Ramaglia a chance to get away, she said, when her cell phone started to vibrate. She ran out of the stairwell into the parking lot, where neighbor Nick Donofrio had just arrived home. By the time cops arrived, Carter had fled from the parking lot in Bellmore. He turned himself in on Monday. He was charged with stalking, assault and menacing. A judge ordered Carter held in lieu of $2,500 cash bond and told him to stay away from Ramaglia and surrender any guns he owns. Drafted by the Giants, Carter played in just two games in 2001 and failed to catch a pass. Carter was picked up by the Jets the next season and spent an unspectacular four seasons with the club.

Michael Strahan take note. This is how NOT to kill your wife. And that's what really separates the marginal NFL players from the hall of famers. If this had been The Juice he would have finished the job and went to shoot 18 afterwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They need to learn a thing or two from the NBA.