Monday, July 02, 2007

Weekly Poll Results

Throwing Smoke readers have spoken - when asked "when women athletes pose nude, does it hurt female sports?" they have concluded:

I don't care, just show me more tight naked bodies - 62.5%
Definately, it is so degrading - 16.7%
Are you kidding me, any publicity is good publicity - 16.7%
I like men - 4.2%

So to summarize, 79.2% of our readers love naked women, the other 20.8% of our readers have vaginas. Thanks to all of those who voted. Check out our new poll about Tank Johnson.

1 comment:

Ng Chang loves box said...

Who doesn't love naked women? The Amy Acuff and Katarina Witt spreads have been the best athletes. Man are they hot.