Thursday, February 01, 2007

High Schools pinned by the Herp!

Minnesota high school wrestling programs were suspended Tuesday because of a widespread herpes outbreak. It has to be tough to go home and tell your parents you have herpes, let alone trying to get them to belive it was from wrestling. The only way I want to get herpes from a scissor lock is if Britney's little sister has me covered in whipped cream and uses my face as her own personal thigh-master.

Thanks to, Beer-Ad , one of our faithful readers for hooking us up with this story. But the website you were looking for was www.herpesfromahooker.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live to give guys. Although Chirpy, the site I was looking for was www.herpesfromchirpyswife.ca
I think you copied the wrong link from your favourites list.

Beer-Ad