Thursday, March 01, 2007

Artest hates anything living

Placer County animal control officers have gone to Ron Artest’s five-acre estate seven times since July in response to callers’ complaints about dogs being loose or not being fed. Dogs owned by the Sacramento Kings forward have spent a total of 77 nights at the pound since July because of poor care by their owner, costing the NBA star $1,942 in boarding and impound fees, county records show. “I have a new professional doggy watcher from out of state that will help me train my dogs better,” he wrote. “I’m horrible at that. “I love my dogs and think they should be able to live (as) freely as possible.”

If basketball or rapping doesn't pan out for Artest, he may have another career lined up. With the William’s sisters looking like overweight dogs in their tennis return, Serena and Venus should get Artest's digits and line him up as their nutritionist, as they clearly need his help. To Starve. Or Die.

No comments: