Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pacman fights for his rights

Pacman Jones has told reporters that he is planning on appealing his season-long suspension. When asked if NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is using him as an example with severe punishment, Jones agreed.

"Clearly you know for a guy that hadn't been charged, I'm clearly made to be the poster boy. I think it was a little bit harsh. I expected the suspension, but for a whole year for a guy that hadn't been charged with nothing? I really didn't agree with it. But for the most part, I'm taking it like a man. I'm going to appeal it. We'll see what the future brings.”

I’ve always said that Pacman is a classy guy. And I hope he shoots suits up next season. But considering that Goodell himself will hear Pacman’s appeal I don’t think he’s got much of a chance. That is, unless he brings that hit man of his along .

No comments: