Friday, November 02, 2007

Hingis loves coke

Martina Hingis, a five-time Grand Slam champion revealed Thursday she tested positive for cocaine at Wimbledon and will retire for a second time rather than fight what she called a "horrendous" accusation. "I am frustrated and angry," the 27-year-old Hingis said at a news conference in Zurich, Switzerland, her voice breaking as she fought back tears. "I believe that I am absolutely, 100 percent innocent." She read a prepared statement ending with the vow, "I have never taken drugs," then left without taking questions.

I don't know if Hingis did blow or not. What I do know is if that test gave a positive result for having a ton of rod in her yapper. Yeah. She's guilty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A WHORE, i would love to fuck her while she is high. i bet she is wild